How It Works
Tell Us is an engagement process designed to encourage conversation among you and your family, friends, and neighbors about what matters most to you. We ask big picture questions about your needs and hopes for the future so we understand how Madison Public Library can plan for future library services. Here is how Tell Us works:
- Make it a Party! Get together with 4-12 people in a space you where you feel comfortable. Give yourselves about an hour to talk through the questions.
- Start the Conversation! One person will ask the questions and guide the discussion while another person takes clear, complete notes. It is helpful to have some ground rules to make it a positive experience for everyone.
- Everyone participates, no one dominates
- There are no right answers
- Keep an open mind
- Stay on track
- Respect each other
- Send Us Your Notes! You can drop them off at an Madison Public Library location, mail them to 1301 W Badger Road, or email them to email@example.com.
You can download and print the Tell Us packet or pick one up at a west side library. Tell Us packets are available in English, Spanish, Hmong, and Chinese.
If you want to submit an individual response, you can download the individual Tell Us survey or pick one up at any west side library location. The individual survey is currently available in English, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese.