Learning at the Library
Request a Speaker, Tour, or Workshop-On-The-Go
Contact us at email@example.com if you want to schedule a visit to the library or have the library come to your organization to give a brief presentation on one of the topics listed below:
- Things you can do with your Madison Public Library card
- Finding Community Information Online
- Researching Your Business Idea
- Library services and resources for older adults and ESL patrons
- Spoke-n-Words: Invite the library’s book bike to your community event
Madison Public Library is partnering with DANE Brain Collective to present a FREE screening of No Small Matter at the Barrymore Theater.
Namaste Madison and Karmic Flower Dance Co. present Celebrating the Ten Avatars (Dashavatar): An Indian Mythology of Evolution.