You can go directly to your account, or watch the video below to learn more.
Passwords and Privacy
A password (PIN) is a safeguard to ensure only you have access to your record. A password is required, along with your library card number, whenever you log in. You will also need your password when using self checkout stations.
To change your password begin by logging into your account using your barcode number and password (PIN).
- Click on the Change My Password tab on the left side of the screen.
- Passwords can be between 4 and 16 characters long and must be comprised of numbers only.
- Enter your current password in the first box and your new password in the second.
- Enter your new password again in the third box.
- Click the Submit Changes button.
Contact your local library for help if you are having difficulty logging in or have forgotten your password.
For your protection: Log out and close your browser after using LINKcat on any public computer to prevent other users from viewing your searches or other account information.