Madison Public Library has a variety of services for entrepreneurs and small businesses:
- Demographic and marketing research tools like the Reference Solutions database.
- Thousands of sample business plans available online through the Gale Virtual Reference Library and in print form through the Business Plans Handbook collection.
- All of our locations provide spaces for small meetings and events.
- Access to technology: wi-fi, printers, scanners, and computers. Wi-fi and computer access are free. Printing and copying are 10 cents per page.
Central library offers:
- Over a dozen meeting spaces to use
- Room rentals for large events
- Graphic design tools
The library works with partners to offer classes for: business, job skills, and technology.
We also host service providers that offer business, career, and legal advice.
And, of course, we have books and e-books on a variety of business topics.
To learn more, fill out the form to get connected with a Business Librarian.
*Library databases will require your library card number.*