Madison Public Library Foundation has begun a $1.5 million capital campaign for the new Pinney Library.
- OPN Architects Community Update Presentation from January 31, 2018
- Madison's New Pinney Library will be 'cultural, civic and social center' for East Side (Dean Mosiman, Wisconsin State Journal, January 31, 2018)
- Community Invited to View Preliminary Plans for New Pinney Library
- Giving Tuesday & Match Gift benefit Pinney Library! November 28-December 3, 2017.
- OPN Architects Community Presentation from November 9, 2017
- Pinney Library - City of Madison Engineering project page
- Madison Public Library Foundation's campaign for a new Pinney Library
- New Pinney Library Groundbreaking Ceremony Media Kit
The future Pinney Library location will be located in the Ruedebusch Development & Construction’s “Royster Corners” mixed use development located at the intersection of Cottage Grove Road and Dempsey Road. The new library will double its current size to 20,000 square feet while adding new and more technology, a larger community room, study rooms, dedicated spaces for teens and children, and an outdoor courtyard. The new library will open in the spring of 2020.