EBSCOhost is a collection of databases provided by EBSCO and funded through a statewide contract with BadgerLink. Most databases reference collections of magazine articles or newspaper articles, each with a different focus. You may search all databases, or use only the collection that interests you by connecting to individual collections below. A few EBSCO products have different search functions and interfaces due to the nature of the content. Content includes Auto Repair Source auto service and repair information, Business Source Premier, Consumer Health Complete, ERIC, MasterFILE Complete, MEDLINE and much more.
Getting started with a general search:
- Click on the blue Connect to EBSCOhost button above
- Enter your library card number, if you are connecting from home. If you are in the library, it will automatically skip to the next step
- Click on the All EBSCOhost Databases link
- Check the Select/deselect all box under the Continue button, or select specific databases
Selecting all Selecting specific databases Pros More results
Results could be more relevant
Results may not be as relevant
- Click Continue
- Type a keyword (examples: greek mythology, stamp collecting, wildfires, etc.)
- Some of your results will be Full-text articles which you can read and save by clicking on the associated link that says HTML Full Text or PDF Full Text; some of your results will be citations to journal/magazine/newspaper articles that may be possible to obtain via an Outerlibrary Loan request.
- You can also refine your results by publication date or other filters that can be seen in a column along the left side of your search results list
For more help, please call 608-266-6300 or Ask a Librarian online
Access provided through Badgerlink. Wisconsin's Online Library, providing Wisconsin residents with licensed content not available through regular search engines. BadgerLink is a service provided by the Department of Public Instruction and our resources and staff are paid for with state funding and federal funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.