Immediate online access to print issues of the well-respected Consumer Reports Magazine as well as special online-only content. Important information about choosing the best products and services available.
Within Consumer Reports, you may:
- Access reviews and comparisons of consumer products and services
- View results from its in-house testing laboratory
- View cleaning and general buying guides
- Get immediate online access to print issues of Consumer Reports Magazine as well as special online-only content
- Link directly to a website where you can purchase most items you’ve been researching
Madison Public Library also has access to Consumer Reports Magazine in print and online through EBSCO, with a three month delay on issues.
Access provided through Badgerlink. Wisconsin's Online Library, providing Wisconsin residents with licensed content not available through regular search engines. BadgerLink is a service provided by the Department of Public Instruction and our resources and staff are paid for with state funding and federal funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
The Friends of the Madison Public Library support the Library by fundraising for Library programs and services. We are a bookstore, book sales and special events volunteers; Users and Supporters of the Madison Public Library; and Advocates for libraries and the role they play in our communities.
Since incorporation in February 1961, the Friends of the Madison Public Library has been providing volunteer support, advocacy, and supplemental funds for collection development and special projects that the Library could otherwise not afford.