This page only has information about computer access specific to Sequoya Library. For general information, including your rights as a computer user, please see the main Internet and Computer Access page.
All computers have Microsoft Office and usage is limited to 2 hours per day.
- Monday - Friday: 9am-8:45pm
- Saturday: 9am-4:45pm
Library computers are available on a first come, first served basis. See Internet and Computer Access page for information about making reservations or call 608-266-6385.
Patrons with Young Children
This location has a room or area that is equipped with a computer that can only be reserved for patrons with young children. Please call 608-266-6385 for availability.
Printing is available for a fee:
- Black-and-white prints - .10 per page
- Color prints - .50 per page
Scanning is available at this location by…
- Using a flatbed scanner at the public computing stations
- Scanning to a flash/thumb drive using the photocopier
Photocopying is available for a fee:
- Black-and-white copies: .10 per page
- Color copies: .50 per page
No security code is required for the unsecured wireless network.