Madison Public Library is offering book discussions and book club kits for the 2021-2022 Go Big Read selection Transparent Kingdom
See currently available services for more details.
4340 Tokay Blvd
Madison, WI 53711
- Pick up your holds in person or browse the shelves.
- Use our self-serve holds pickup & self-check machines for a fast and contactless pickup experience or call 608-266-6385 if you need an accommodation.
- Call 608-266-6385 for Reference Assistance or to place holds at this location.
- Public computers are available for walk-up service. Call 608-266-6385 to make a reservation in advance. Learn more about computers, internet, and printing services at the Central Library.
- Return books to our book drop 24/7.
- Service hours: 9am-9pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Sat.
Articles featuring Sequoya Library
Wisconsin Book Festival Fall Lineup Announced
Madison Public Library celebrates Library Card Sign-Up Month with events in the community
The first Public Information Meeting about the Town of Madison Attachment will take place virtually Wednesday, September 15 at 6 p.m.