This page only has information about computer access specific to Lakeview Library. For general information, including your rights as a computer user, please see the main Internet and Computer Access page.
All computers have Microsoft Office and usage is limited to 2 hours per day.
- Monday–Friday: 10am-7:45pm
- Saturday: 9am-4:45pm
- Sunday: 1pm-4:45pm (check Locations page for Sunday hours)
This location also offers two express computer workstation that cannot be reserved in advance and are held aside for walk-up access only. Usage is limited to 30 minutes; no appointment necessary.
Library computers are available on a first come, first served basis. See the Internet and Computer Access page for information about making reservations or call 608-246-4547.
Printing is available for a fee:
- Black-and-white prints: .10 per page
- Color prints: .50 per page
Scanning is available at this location by:
- Using a flatbed scanner at the public computing stations
- Scanning to a flash/thumb drive using the photocopier
Photocopying is available for a fee:
- Black-and-white copies: .10 per page
- Color copies: .50 per page
Check with staff about free public faxing using the photocopier.
No security code is required for the unsecured wireless network.