Find Health Insurance Help During Open Enrollment through services like HealthConnect and Covering Wisconsin
Lakeview Library is open for limited service by appointment. See currently available services for more details.
2845 N Sherman Ave
Madison, WI 53704
Curbside Pickup & Returns
- Call 608-246-4547 (curbside only) or schedule an appointment online for curbside pickup at Lakeview Library
- 10am-6pm Mon-Fri, 12-5pm Sat
- Return books to our book drop 24/7
Reference Assistance & Holds Requests
- Call our centralized reference line at 608-315-5151 (toll free 888-266-7805) to place holds, request materials, or for more information about library services and online collections. Please note: this line is not answered by Lakeview Library staff.
- Service hours: 10am-7pm Mon-Fri, 12-5pm Sat
Computers, Internet & Printing
- Call 608-315-5151 (toll free 888-266-7805) to schedule an appointment; walk-up service may be available. Learn more about computers, internet, and printing services at the Lakeview Library.
- Service hours: 10am-5:30pm Mon-Fri
Articles featuring Lakeview Library
Madison Public Libraries closed November 26-29
Donations to the Madison Public Library Foundation between November 27 and December 1 will be matched up to $10,000! Funds go to support Madison Public Library's programs, services and facilities.
Madison Public Library receives $1,000 grant to add books on East Asia