This page only has information about computer access specific to Central Library. For general information, including your rights as a computer user, please see the main Internet and Computer Access page.
All computers have Microsoft Office and usage is limited to 2 hours per day.
- Monday–Thursday: 9am-8:45pm
- Friday: 9am-5:45pm
- Saturday: 9am-4:45pm
- Sunday: 1-4:45pm (check Locations page for Sunday hours)
Library computers are available on a first come, first served basis. See the Internet and Computer Access page for information about making reservations or call 608-266-6300.
Patrons with Young Children
Computers are available in the Youth area (lower level).
Printing is available for a fee:
- Black-and-white prints: .10 per page
- Color prints: .50 per page
Scanning is available at this location by:
- Using a flatbed scanner at the public computing stations
- Scanning to a flash/thumb drive using the photocopier
Photocopying is available for a fee (1st and 2nd floors):
- Black-and-white copies: .10 per page
Free public faxing is available at Central Library's 2nd floor Print/Copy Desk.
No security code is required for the unsecured wireless network.