The Wisconsin Film Festival takes place May 13-20
Central Library is open for limited service by appointment. See currently available services for more details.
201 W Mifflin St
Madison, WI 53703
Curbside Pickup Info
- Call 608-266-6357 (curbside only) or schedule an appointment online for curbside pick up at Central Library
- 10am-6pm Mon-Fri, 12-5pm Sat
- Pickup location is on Mifflin St
- Return books to the Central Library 24/7 via the book drop on Fairchild St.
Reference Assistance & Holds Requests
- Call our centralized reference line at 608-266-6300 to place holds, request materials, or for more information about library services and online collections. Please note: this line is not answered by Central Library staff.
- Service hours: 10am-6pm Mon-Fri, 12-5pm Sat
Computers, Internet & Printing
- Call 608-266-6300 to schedule an appointment; walk-up service may be available. Learn more about computers, internet, and printing services at Central Library.
- Service hours: 10am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, 12-4:30pm Sat
- Free printing; 25 page limit
Articles featuring Central Library
The following libraries will be closed Tuesday, April 6 to serve as polling places in the Spring Election:
- Alicia Ashman Library
- Central Library
- Hawthorne Library
- Lakeview Library
- Meadowridge Library
- Pinney Library
- Sequoya Library
Madison residents seeking help with financial concerns due to the COVID-19 pandemic can contact a new, free hotline to be connected with a “Financial Navigator” – a person they can talk to about their financial concerns.
Open enrollment for the HealthCare.gov Marketplace will be reopened on February 15, 2021 and available through August 15, 2021 as part of federal pandemic relief approved on January 28, 2021.