Back to top

Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (formerly CCAP)

Find court cases for all counties except Milwaukee.

For questions about the CCAP service, please contact the Dane County Clerks of Court at 608-266-4311 or visit the Wisconsin circuit courts web site at

This resource is available to all library users.