The O’Reilly for Public Libraries Complete subscription includes more than 43,000 books and 30,000 hours of video in areas such as information technology and software; business; digital media; professional and personal development; and desktop and web applications. Serving the needs of patrons who are working to advance their careers, tune into business and technology trends, or explore new software, this collection--created and curated by O’Reilly--serves the business and technology needs of a wide range of users.
- 900+ books from the "For Dummies" series
- 150 titles for job-seeking and career development
- Hundreds of books and videos for makers, gamers, and tinkerers
- 100+ hobbyist titles including STEAM Lab for Kids and The Lego Build-It Book, Volumes 1 & 2
- Case studies from major companies, like Google, Spotify, Home Depot, and more
- Expert playlists: handpicked content from industry leaders
- Learning paths: Follow along step-by-step for a structured way to dive deep into a topic. Or navigate it on your own to pick out just what you need to know
This resource is available only in Madison libraries and remotely to patrons with Madison Public Library as their home library.