Magill’s Medical Guide is a perfect mix of accessibility and depth, providing general readers with an authoritative reference source that helps bridge the gap between medical encyclopedias for professionals and popular self-help guides. It is an up-to-date and easy-to-use compendium of medical information suitable for student research as well as use by general readers, including patients and caregivers.
Within Magill’s Medical Guide, you’ll be able to:
- Search for specific medical information
- Browse medical information by topical area
- View articles which explain Causes and Symptoms, Treatment and Therapy, and Perspective and Prospects
- Look up medical terminology in the extensive glossary
- Create a personalized account to save articles, searches and citations