On Tuesdays throughout the fall at Meadowridge Library, we'll be partnering with local makers, artists and scientists to lead Tinkering Tuesdays! This program is a weekly after-school opportunity for school age kids to come try a hands-on project and make new friends. Each session focuses on something new and we meet from 4:30-6pm each Tuesday.
- November 14: Watercolor Trading Cards
- November 21: Make A Battery
- November 28: Fiber Arts
- December 5: Experiment with Magnets
- December 12: Winter Wonderland Art
- December 19: Make Your Own Electromagnet
All ages welcome. Children under 5 will need extra help from a parent or caregiver. No registration required.