Posted by Kathy K on Mar 12, 2018
Do you like to read about people's memories? Then check out a new library list on memoirs--Memoirs, Recommended in 2017. Below is a sample from that list. For even newer recommendations check out the Insider newsletter: Thanks For the Memories: Biographies and Memoirs. You can subscribe to this list and get bimonthly a list of new titles to read. In addition, there are many other Insider newsletters that you can sign up for. There is a wide variety to satisfy one's reading interests.
- Alexie, Sherman. You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me: A Memoir. Little, Brown and Company, 2017.
- Awdish, Rana. In Shock: My Journey from Death to Recovery and the Redemptive Power of Hope. St. Martin's Press, 2017.
- Cove, Lou. Man of the Year. Flatiron Books, 2017.
- Gay, Roxane. Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body. Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, .
- Gildla, Sujatha. Ants Among Elephants: An Untouchable Family and the Making of Modern India. Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2017.
- Kuo, Michelle. Reading with Patrick: A Teacher, a Student, and a Life-Changing Friendship. Random House, 2017.
- Lockwood, Patricia. Priestdaddy: A Memoir. Riverhead Books, .
- Malek, Alia. The Home That Was Our Country: A Memoir of Syria. Nation Books, .
- Rhodes, James. Instrumental: A Memoir of Madness, Medication, and Music. Bloomsbury, 2017.
- Tan, Amy. Where the Past Begins: A Writer's Memoir. Ecco, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, .