Posted by Kathy K on Sep 6, 2019
Are you a sports fan? Do you like reading about your favorite athlete or someone's inspiring journey? Then check out Booklist's current list of Top 10 Sports Books. The list includes a fisherwoman, a dog sledder, a cyclist, runners, baseball players, basketball players.
- 26 Marathons: What I Learned about Faith, Identity, Running, and Life from My Marathon Career by Meb Keflezighi and Scott Douglas. 2019.
- Ballpark: Baseball in the American City by Paul Goldberger. 2019.
- The Big Fella: Babe Ruth and the World He Created by Jane Leavy. 2018.
- Casting into the Light: Tales of a Fishing Life by Janet Messineo. 2019.
- The Last Pass: Cousy, Russell, the Celtics, and What Matters in the End by Gary M. Pomerantz. 2018.
- Running Home: A Memoir by Katie Arnold. 2019.
- The Sixth Man: A Memoir by Andre Iguodala and Carvell Wallace. 2019.
- State: A Team, a Triumph, a Transformation by Melissa Isaacson. 2019.
- This Much Country: A Memoir by Kristin Knight Pace. 2019.
- The World’s Fastest Man: The Extraordinary Life of Cyclist Major Taylor, America’s First Black Sports Hero by Michael Kranish. 2019.