This page only has information about computer access specific to Monroe Street Library. For general information, including your rights as a computer user, please see the main Internet and Computer Access page.
All computers have Microsoft Office and usage is limited to 90 minutes per day.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10am-5:45pm
- Saturday: 9am-4:45pm
This location also offers one express computer workstation that cannot be reserved in advance and is held aside for walk-up access only. Usage is limited to 15 minutes; no appointment necessary.
Library computers are available on a first come, first served basis. See Internet and Computer Access page for information about making reservations or call 608-266-6390.
Printing is available for a fee:
- Black-and-white prints: .10 per page
- Color prints: .50 per page
Scanning is available at this location by:
- Scanning to a flash/thumb drive using the photocopier
Copying is available for a fee:
- Black-and-white copies: .10 per page
- Color copies: .50 per page
Check with staff about free public faxing using the photocopier.
No security code is required for the unsecured wireless network.