Madison residents seeking help with financial concerns due to the COVID-19 pandemic can contact a new, free hotline to be connected with a “Financial Navigator” – a person they can talk to about their financial concerns.
Meadowridge Library is open for limited service by appointment. See currently available services for more details.
5726 Raymond Rd
Madison, WI 53711
Curbside Pickup & Returns
- Call 608-288-6160 (curbside only) or schedule an appointment online for curbside pickup at Meadowridge Library
- 10am-6pm Mon-Fri, 12-5pm Sat
- Return books to our book drop 24/7
Reference Assistance & Holds Requests
- Call our centralized reference line at 608-315-5151 (toll free 888-266-7805) to place holds, request materials, or for more information about library services and online collections. Please note: this line is not answered by Meadowridge Library staff.
- Service hours: 10am-6pm Mon-Fri, 12-5pm Sat
Computers, Internet & Printing
- Call 608-315-5151 (toll free 888-266-7805) to schedule an appointment; walk-up service may be available. Learn more about computers, internet, and printing services at Meadowridge Library.
- Service hours: 10am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, 12-4:30 Saturdays
- Free printing; 25 page limit
Articles featuring Meadowridge Library
Find Health Insurance Help During Open Enrollment through services like HealthConnect and Covering Wisconsin
Madison Public Library is celebrating Black History Month, an annual celebration of the achievements by African Americans and a time to honor the central role of black Americans throughout history and in the present day.
Sign up for a webinar class through Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC) this spring.