You're invited to a free preview of this year's Wisconsin Film Festival (April 4-11, 2019) happening throughout Dane County in March of 2019. Watch trailers of this year's films, learn about the ins and outs of the festival from festival organizers, and bring your questions about the festival.
Sneak Peek events include:
- Wed. 3/13 | 6:30pm at Middleton Public Library
- Tues. 3/19 | 6:00pm at Central Library
- Fri. 3/22 | 6:00pm at Lakeview Library
- Sat. 3/23 | 2:00pm at Alicia Ashman Library
- Wed. 3/27 | 6:00pm at E.D. Locke Library
Want to catch up on past films featured at the festival? Check out our collection of films from festivals past.