Not all kids enjoy reading, or feel comfortable doing it - especially reading aloud. In order to help kids feel more comfortable reading, Madison Public Library partners with Dogs on Call and Alliance for Therapy Dogs to host ‘Read to a Dog’ events. Reading aloud to a therapy dog helps to build a lifelong love of reading, and builds important literacy skills in kids.
- August 2, 4-5:30PM | Meadowridge Library
- August 3, 3:30-5PM | Sequoya Library
- August 9, 4-5:30PM | Meadowridge Library
- August 28, 3-4PM | Lakeview Library
- September 7, 3:30-5PM | Sequoya Library
- September 25, 3-4PM | Lakeview Library
No registration required. First come, first served.