The O’Reilly for Public Libraries Complete subscription includes more than 43,000 books and 30,000 hours of video in areas such as information technology and software; business; digital media; professional and personal development; and desktop and web applications. Serving the needs of patrons who are working to advance their careers, tune into business and technology trends, or explore new software, this collection--created and curated by O’Reilly--serves the business and technology needs of a wide range of users.
- 900+ books from the "For Dummies" series
- 150 titles for job-seeking and career development
- Hundreds of books and videos for makers, gamers, and tinkerers
- 100+ hobbyist titles including STEAM Lab for Kids and The Lego Build-It Book, Volumes 1 & 2
- Case studies from major companies, like Google, Spotify, Home Depot, and more
- Expert playlists: handpicked content from industry leaders
- Learning paths: Follow along step-by-step for a structured way to dive deep into a topic. Or navigate it on your own to pick out just what you need to know