Celebrate National Library Week by completing these nine “scavenger hunt” challenges at any of our nine Madison Public Library locations - or use this as an opportunity to visit them all.
The Scavenger Hunt will run from Friday, April 5 until Sunday, April 14 at 5pm.
- Find a book with a call number in the 640s
- Attend a library event - or tell a friend or neighbor about an event they might enjoy
- Use Mango Languages app or web platform to find out how to say “Holy Cow” in Pirate
- Find a cozy place to relax, read, study and get comfortable
- Check out a book from the "Too Good to Miss" collection
- Look for some original artwork or browse an art gallery
- Take a selfie in front of your favorite library
- Pose with your library card - bonus if this is your first one
- Find what makes your library unique and special to YOU
Participants are encouraged to share photos or videos as they perform each challenge and tag Madison Public Library using the social handles and hashtag, detailed below.
Tag Madison Public Library in photos and posts demonstrating completion of all 9 challenges for the chance to receive a prize Madison Public Library canvas bag at your favorite Madison library. Submissions must be in by 5pm on Sunday, April 14, 2019.
Please make sure your posts are set to “public” and tag accordingly.
We'll reach out directly to folks who complete all 9 challenges via social media to let them know when they can pick up their prize canvas bag.
Questions? Send them to Justine • Library Marketing Intern
Find other ways to celebrate National Library Week at madisonpubliclibrary.org/national-library-week