Join the MPL Naturalist-in-Residence for a Foraging Friday! Naturalist John will share the basics of foraging, including how to: safely identify plants, the many uses of foraged plants, and the ethical, legal and sustainable considerations when foraging. John will share a few of his favorite foraging finds!
- Please meet at Warner Park parking lot near the tennis courts at 10am. Park Address: 2930 N. Sherman Ave.
- Map of the park is available here: https://www.cityofmadison.com/parks/documents/masterplans/warnerparktrailmap.pdf
- Trail: we will use the 0.1 mile hiking trail and a short portion of the paved walking path. Park shelters with seating options will be nearby.
- Restrooms: available near the parking lot at the park shelter.
- If you'd like an outdoor wheelchair, please visit Access Ability Wisconsin for information on how to reserve.
- ASL interpretation is available upon request, with at least 72 hour notice. Contact Librarian Kristina at: 608-266-6300 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part of the MPL Naturalist-in-Residence. For more information visit madpl.org/naturalist.
The Naturalist-in-Residence is made possible in part by generous support of the Friends of Madison Public Library and in partnership with Madison Parks.