Wisconsin Book Festival Shakespeare Events
In conjunction with the Year of Shakespeare in Wisconsin and funded in part by UW-Madison Libraries and Friends of UW-Madison Libraries, the 2016 Wisconsin Book Festival will host a dynamic group of authors who have written Shakepeare inspired works. In anticipation of the First Folio exhibition at the Chazen Art Museum in early November, don't miss your opportunity to hear about the famed playright and his influence in prison theater, science, and a historical hunt for his first folio.
Event Highlights Include:
- Founder of The Shakespeare Prison Project Jonathan Shailor for Performing New Lives
- In partnership with the Wisconsin Science Festival, Joshua Calhoun for Big Ideas, Busy People: Shakespeare's Genome?
- Randall Duk Kim & Anne Occhiogrosso for The Pleasure of His Company
- Award winning writer Michael Lenehan for Much Ado: A Summer with a Repertory Theatre Company
- New York native Andrea Mays for The Millionare and The Bard
For more information and events visit the Wisconsin Book Festival website.