Would you want to reread any of these titles?
I ran across an article in the Express Tribune called "10 Books to Reread This Summer". For each they give their reasoning for why the book is on the list. Take a look and see what you think. Have you read them? If yes, would you re-read?
1. The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje
2. The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
3. The Dying Animal by Philip Roth
4. Kartography by Kamila Shamsie
5. Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
6. The End of the Affair by Graham Greene
7. Moth Smoke by Mohsin Hamid
8. Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage by Elizabeth Gilbert
9. Home Boy by H. M. Naqvi
10. Starry Nights (also published as Bollywood Nights) by Shabha De
If you're not a re-reader but are looking for more suggestions for your summer reading list, check out SuperScholar's list of the "50 most influential books of the last 50 (or so) years".