Top 10 Tearjerkers
Did you know that tears are good for your eyes? In honor of Healthy Vision Month (May) the authors of "Books That Made You Cry" came up with a Top 10 Tearjerkers list. What do you think of their list? This list got me thinking of other books that made me cry. Some that came to mind include: The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy, Sophie's Choice by William Stryon, The Help by Kathryn Sockett and The Shack by W. Paul Young. Which books would you add to the list?
10. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
9. Charlotte's Web by E. B. White
8. The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCollough
7. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
6. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
5. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
4. Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
3. Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare
2. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
1. The Diary of a Young Girl: The Definitive Edition by Anne Frank
So do your eyes a favor and go and read a tearjerker of your choice.