Top 10 Religion and Spirituality Books: 2013
It's that time of year for top 10 lists and best of lists. Booklist puts out a number of top 10 lists. If religion and spirituality are your areas of interest, then check out the Top 10 Religion and Spirituality Books of 2013 list.
- And Then There Were Nuns: Adventures in a Cloistered Life by Jane Christmas. 2013.
- The Book of Immortality: The Science, Belief, and Magic behind Living Forever by Adam Leith Gollner. 2013.
- The Fourth Gospel: Tales of a Jewish Mystic by John Shelby Spong. 2013.
- God in Proof: The Story of a Search from the Ancients to the Internet by Nathan Schneider. 2013.
- Going ClearGoing Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright. 2013.
- In the Name of God: The True Story of the Fight to Save Children from Faith-Healing Homicide by Cameron Stauth. 2013.
- Jews and Words by Amos Oz and Fania Oz Salzberger. 2012.
- When “Spiritual but Not Religious” Is Not Enough by Lillian Daniel. 2013.
- Your Fatwa Does Not Apply HereYour Fatwa Does Not Apply Here by Karima Bennoune. 2013.
- Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth by Reza Aslan. 2013.