Summer Olympics Begin July 27th
The 2012 Summer Olympics are almost here. Check out some books on the olympics, as well as some web pages.
Some new and old books on the olympics:
- The Complete Book of the Olympics by David Wallechinsky & Jaime Loucky
- How to Watch the Olympics by David Goldblatt and Johnny Acton
- The Treasures of the Olympic Games by Musee Olympique (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Rome 1960: The Olympics That Changed the World by David Maraniss
- Something in the Air: American Passion and Defiance in the 1968 Mexico City Olympics by Richard Hoffer
Some web pages:
Not everyone can be in London or compete in the Games this summer, but everyone can enjoy an Olympic read.