Whether learning the basics of animation, screen printing, music, clothing design, dance, or painting (to name a few), the Bubbler’s hands-on pop-up workshops introduces participants to a variety of local experts who share their talents and physical resources. Our deep list of community partners keeps the Bubbler experience current and dynamic, offering a wide range of lectures, demonstrations, and make-and-take workshops. We'll even send you home with a few free books on the topic of interest! Just return them in 28 days, of course.
- Check out the Bubbler website.
- Keep up with featured events by subscribing to the Bubbler's monthly email newsletter.
The Bubbler in the News:
- Renovated Madison Central Library will have expanded mission
- Yarn bomber wants to "wake people up"
- The Remarkable Energy of Trent Miller
- Makerspace: Madison Public Library sees innovation centers as a key part of its future
- Renovated downtown Madison branch will showcase the future of libraries
- Central Library project to feature lots of local art
- Cyanotype workshops at Madison Public Library